Tuesday 27 October 2009

I knew I'd do this

I haven't updated since July.. oops.
Ok, so life has been hectic.

I've returned to my old high school for sixth form, so I'm now in the year below. It's annoying at times but also rather amusing.

I'm still working at 'My first job' but I'm not sure how much longer for. May be applying at Starbucks :) I'll not broadcast my reasons for wanting to leave as they're kinda personal. I will however say my opinion has changed since I started working there.

Other than school and work, I'm going pretty much insane at the minute and I believe 100% the only reason I haven't is my friends. I'm currently hanging around places I haven't since I was 15 with people I've only known for about 2 months and I have to say, it makes life a lot easier. I missed the days when my biggest problem was the police catching us drinking in Leazes Park. It's strange, I've made some of the best friends of my life and I hardly know them. I look at it and realise, they don't know me at all. They know who I've been for the past 2/3 months but this isn't really me. I've changed so much it scares me and yet nobody has any idea.
I'm finding it difficult to cope with my anger at the minute.. the slightest thing is pissing me off and I can't calm down. It's starting to worry me.

Anyways! Halloween on Saturday! I actually cannot wait! I get to see 'the old crew' for the first time pretty much since my birthday (: (March) I don't know how it's been so long but oh well. That and just the fact it's Halloween, I adore this holiday (:


Okay I'm gonna end this now, hopefully I'll update quicker this time aha.

No comments:

Post a Comment