Tuesday 7 July 2009

First blog.

Hello, no idea what I'm doing here to be honest, I just feel the need to rant sometimes. I've been meaning to start blogging for a while but the final straw was last night's amazing episode of Torchwood: Children of Earth. I adore Captain Jack for a thousand reasons and Gwen is just amazing, Ianto has to be mentioned just because he's Jack's "Lover", I do miss him being called 'Eye Candy'. Anyways, I'll not rant about that in here as I feel it deserves it's very own blog, but - Oh.My.GOD. I'll probably go through spates of multiposts and times where I don't blog at all for weeks at a time, also my style of writing will change drastically through out each post, I tend to fluctuate a lot. anyways, I have a dentist appointment so this will be cut short, goodbye for now.
Kea.

1 comment: